• All reservations are billed to clients' credit cards or corporate account numbers.
• ORLANDOPREMIERETRANSPORTATION.COM accepts all major credit cards: American express, Discover card, Master card and Visa card.
• A 20% gratuity will be billed to all rides plus 15% fuel charges and Admin Fee applies to all services.
• Gratuity is calculated on the base fare, stop, wait time and holidays surcharges that will be added and itemized on the client billing statement.
• All published rates are subject to change without any notice.
• All rates are calculated in local currency and billed in US dollars at prevailing exchange rate.
• Applicable taxes will be charged as required.
• ORLANDOPREMIERETRANSPORTATION.COM chauffeurs are prohibited from soliciting gratuities.
• OORLANDOPREMIERETRANSPORTATION.COM requires credit card imprint OR credit card authorization form to prevent fraudulent activity.
The following additional charges will be itemized on the customer billing statement when applicable:
• Two-way tolls, stops, parking, meet and greet, airport fees, cell phone usage and early and late pick up charges and other surcharges that cannot be calculated prior to service are not included in the estimate.
Airports and Train Stations Arrival:
Domestic flights: At luggage carousel (where permitted).
International flights: Outside of custom.
Train stations and airports curb side: Upon arrival call at 407-952-4431 to meet your chauffeur at the second curb.
• Domestic flights 45 minutes grace period and International flights 1 hour grace period from flight arrival time are given to all clients. After that applicable waiting time will be charged.
• If client is unable to locate his/her chauffeur, it is their responsibility to call 24-hours dispatch department at 407-952-4431 to locate your chauffeur.
• If client leaves without any communication with ORLANDOPREMIERETRANSPORTATION.COM'S staff will consider NO SHOW and will be a full charge.
• For train stations pick-ups, ORLANDOPREMIERETRANSPORTATION.COM does not monitor train schedules therefore waiting time begins at scheduled pick up time.
Waiting Time and Stops:
Sedan:Ten minutes grace period is given for all other pickups locations. Once that period of time is exceeded, there will be a charge in fifteen minutes increments. All other vehicles are subject to be charged based on their term and conditions.
• For train stations pick-ups, ORLANDOPREMIERETRANSPORTATION.COM does not monitor train schedules. Therefore, waiting time begins at the scheduled pick-up time.
• For point-to-point reservations, any passenger stop requests while en route will be charged $20.00 to $30.00 per stop for maximum stop of 10 minutes.
• All Sedan reservations are billed in thirty minute increments with three hours minimum in metropolitan area.
• All other vehicle reservations are subject to their term and conditions.
• Time-based rides are subject to a fixed positioning charge that represents the cost incurred for the vehicle and chauffeur to travel to your pick-up location and to return from your drop-off point. All positioning charges are fixed according to vehicle type.
• All non-sedan time-based reservations are billed full hour increments.
• For any changes, please call 407-952-4431 between the hours of 6:00 am to 11:59 pm. Any changes or cancellations made after 12:00am via email or phone will not be accepted.
• Cancellations are accepted by phone and email only. Emailed cancellations will be valid once ORLANDOPREMIERETRANSPORTATION.COM has acknowledged such email.
• Sedans: 3 hours prior notice is required for cancellation in Houston. All other states require 24 hours notice to avoid late cancellation charges (some restrictions and cancellation fees may apply)
• SUV and Van: 6 hours notice is required for cancellation in Orlando. All other states require 24 hours notice is to avoid late cancellation charges (some restrictions and cancellation fees may apply)
• Limousine, Minibus, Party Bus: 72 hours (3 days) prior notice is required for cancellation of limousines and minibuses. Cancellation made after the specified time will result in a full charge.
• Motor Coach: 1 week prior notice is required for cancellation of a motor coach. Cancellation made after the specified time will result in a full charge.
• For point-to-point transfer or hourly service, a fee equal to the fare, gratuity and wait time will be charged when the client does not show at the pre-arranged pickup location.
• If for any reason renter is having trouble finding chauffeur, he/she needs to call our toll free number 407-952-4431 and our dispatcher will help locate the driver. If renter leaves without informing the company, it will be considered a 'No Show' (FULL CHARGE).
• Renter shall pay for all damages caused by the authorized renter or anyone in the renter's party during the rental period of the limousine.
Other Events Agreement and Liability:
• Client agrees that there will be no smoking in any rented vehicles.
• Client assures that no illegal drugs are brought into rented vehicles.
• Client is not allowed alcoholic beverages in any rented minibuses.
• Client agrees that the passengers capacity of any rented vehicle shall not be exceeded.
• In case of misconduct by renter party, chauffeur has the right to terminate this agreement without any refunds.
• A sick policy is also in effect for any one who gets sick in rented vehicles and will be charged an additional $250.00 (maintenance fee).
• Orlando ORLANDOPREMIERETRANSPORTATION.COM reserves the rights to deduct minimum of $250.00 for any necessary cleaning and/or damages to the vehicle beyond normal wear and tear.
• Renters are NOT allowed to pay cash to the driver unless the cash payment has been pre-arranged.
• Orlando ORLANDOPREMIERETRANSPORTATION.COM shall not be liable for any delays, service interruptions, damages caused by mother nature, strike riots, authorities of laws, public enemies, hazards or dangers caused by state of war, quarantine, perils of navigations, inclement weather, hazardous road conditions, accidents, break down or any other condition beyond its control.
• ORLANDOPREMIERETRANSPORTATION.COM shall not be responsible for any personal items left behind. Renters are responsible to pick-up all the personal belongings before the trip ends.
• Any immediate or future reservations made directly with the driver are NOT acceptable. Always call office directly at 407-952-4431 to schedule upcoming trips.
Orlando Premiere Transportation is committed to provide every renter with the best possible travel experience. Please review reservation confirmations sent via email prior to the pick-up in order to avoid any error for any question or changes please call 407-952-4431
ORLANDOPREMIERETRANSPORTATION.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT GIVING PRIOR NOTICE. ANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS NOT INCLUDED ON THIS PAGE ARE SUBJECT TO THE SOLE DISCRETION OF ORLANDOPREMIERETRANSPORTATION.COM. UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT IS NOT ALLOWED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT FROM ORLANDOPREMIERETRANSPORTATION.COM. ALL CONTENTS AND IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHTED.